The Hong Kong Federation of Youth Groups Building
Location: 21 Pak Fuk Road, North Point, Hong Kong.
The Hong Kong Federation of Youth Groups Building (HKFYG Building) is a 28-storey social service complex conveniently located next to the Quarry Bay MTR Station, and on Pak Fuk Road, behind Model Lane. Equipped with state-of-the-art facilities and amenities, the HKFYG Building provides a compact, efficient and user-friendly to everyone.
- Details of Hire
- A Hire and Service Directory
- Application for Hiring of Meeting Facilities at the HKFYG Building – For NGOs and Corporate Users
- Application for Hiring of Audio, Visual System, Equipment and Catering Services
- [Note 1] Cafe 21 Catering Services - Beverage
- [Note 1] Cafe 21 Catering Services
The HKFYG Jockey Club Media 21
Location: Unit No.2, LG2/F, Shek Pai Wan Shopping Centre, Aberdeen, Hong Kong
M21 is a multimedia centre for young people, provides utv, uChannel, u21 website, uCinema and uMobile, offering young people hands-on operation experience. Welcome to join the youth production team.
The HKFYG Continuous Learning Centre
Location: 21/F-22/F, Congregation House, 119 Leighton Road, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong
The HKFYG Continuous Learning Centre (Causeway Bay) provides activity and meeting rooms with a capacity of between 30 to 120. All rooms are equipped with audio-visual facilities.
The HKFYG Museum
Location: 5/F, The HKFYG Building, 21 Pak Fuk Road, North Point, Hong Kong
The Museum is conveniently located adjacent to the Quarry Bay MTR. The neat and stylish contemporary design of the Museum aptly complements the state-of-the-art facilities and is an ideal venue for corporations, businesses as well as non-profit organizations to organise various cultural activities from exhibitions to seminars and workshops. Functions such as birthday parties, weddings, ticket sales for a scheduled event, sales activities or cash transaction of all kind will not be accepted to be held in the Museum.
Jockey Club Social Innovation Centre
Location: Room B-E, 11/F, Genesis, 33-35 Wong Chuk Hang Road, Hong Kong
SIC is located at Genesis, a revitalised industrial building in Wong Chuk Hang. SIC occupies nearly 5,000 square feets providing co-working space, business suites, capacity building and incubation programmes.
The HKFYG has four camps and outdoor activities centres, which offer diversified training programmes to enhance resiliency and self-confidence, strengthen teamwork and improve communication skills. The HKFYG Zhongshan Sanxiang Youth Training Centre provides experiential learning opportunities on Chinese history, culture and the socio-economic development of villages and towns.
- Jockey Club Sai Kung Outdoor Training Camp
- Tai Mei Tuk Outdoor Activities Centre
- Stanley Outdoor Activities Centre
- Lamma Youth Camp
- Zhongshan Sanxiang Youth Training Centre
The social enterprises of The Hong Kong Federation of Youth Groups provide perfect spots for dining, celebrations, corporate functions, private or corporate parties, cultural and artistic exchanges, small concerts, handcraft workshops, etc.
- PH3 - A brand new party venue located at the third floor of the revitalising historic building on Lee Tung Street
- FAT CHOY - A special dining place in Central which promotes low-carbon, delicious cooking and dining culture
- Cafe 21 - A Cafe located in Quarry Bay providing healthy and delicious treats in a relaxing and stylish atmosphere